Friday, May 8, 2009

Welcome


Lately I've been craving a forum where I could share ideas unencumbered by a particular theme or topic. I've taken some creative liberties in the past and pushed the limits of what really ought to be at The Road Scholars blog or the Speed Bump Chronicles. I needed a place where I could post great articles about new technology or share my ideas about a topic, whether it relates to travel or not.  I wanted a place where I could post my favorite RSS feeds, even if they weren't about children or trying to raise them.  

This is that space.  It has no limits.

This is a place where my passions will come together--writing, technology, innovation, music, entertainment, humor, travel, family, politics, religion--no limits.  There's no need to sign up, and you won't receive a notification every time my online "profile" changes. Come by when you can and read what I'm sharing--and share your thoughts with me as well. 

Welcome, enjoy, and please tell me what you think.

No comments: